Traverse City Wedding and Party Rentals
Dream Parties at Huge Discounts
Questions & Answers About Bounce House Rentals & Tents
- Why should I choose "Traverse City Wedding and Party Rentals" for my next party?
We are a family owned & operated small business. We live & work in the community that we serve and take pride in providing our customers with efficient & friendly service at reasonable price. Our goal is to turn your ordinary to an extraordinary event of the year with discount packages. Buying in Bulk Saves You Money.
- Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured. We carry a Million+ Dollar Policy and enforce strict safety standards. Please let us know when you reserve your inflatable if you would like a copy when we drop off your unit. For an additional fee we can also provide you with a certificate of additional insurers for the use of parks and recreational areas that require insurance for the use of inflatables.
- Do you allow customer PICK-UP for your Inflatables?
No we do not allow customer pick-up on inflatable rentals! No exception to this rule. We come to you. We choose to not allow this for many reasons one of which is the safety of our clients. Recently insurers and other industry experts have issued warnings against customer pick-up. This allows only trained operators to install and secure with proper stakes or sand equipment to ensure your inflatable is the safest installation possible. Most past industry issues have been improper installation by either skipping the stake down procedure entirely or not using adequate methods of securing the equipment to the ground.
- Do you travel to my area?
We service the Grand Traverse Region. We serve the greater Michigan area for larger functions. Contact us for a price for your area. If the equipment is available we are willing to serve your needs.
- What is required to inflate the inflatables and what will I need to provide?
A standard 110- 20 amp household outlet within 50 feet from where the inflatable will be set up is required. If it is a longer distance we have additional extension cords upon request. A generator can be provided to you for an additional cost if your event is being planned in an area where no electricity is readily available.
- What is your payment policy, or deposit requirements?
Full payment is expected the day of the event before set up. We ask that if you request a inflatable for a party that you call us within 15 days to change your mind to allow someone else the opportunity to enjoy at their event. To hold your reservation we need a $50.00 deposit in form of Cash or Check. Requests are not considered reservations until your deposit is received. The deposit is deducted from your total due at the time of payment. Deposit will only be refunded if a cancellation is given within 15 days of reservation date. Non refunded deposits can be used towards later reservations. The above only applies to the our local service area of Grand Traverse County. If you outside our service area you are required to pay 14 days in advance the full payment by sending cash or check to ensure we don't drive long distances and not get paid. If the weather is raining and you want to cancel due to weather you will be mailed out a check within days of your event if you prepaid your entire balance.
Tent & Party Equipment (not Inflatable's) Deposits:
For all Tent Rentals 50% of the Tent Rental Cost is required to hold equipment. All tent deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance is due in full prior to set up of any equipment. Cash or checks are acceptable forms of payment. However checks must be received two weeks before your event date to allow adequate time for funding requirements. If you are not renting a tent and it is only party equipment than there is a 50% deposit based on your total quote. Requests are not considered reservations until your deposit is received. The deposit is deducted from your total due at the time of payment. All deposits are non-refundable.
- What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your reservation up to 15 days before the event for a full refund; if you cancel within 15 days of your reservation your deposit will be forfeited due to the unlikelihood of potential rentals on those reserved items. Cancellations withing 72 hours of your event will be charged the full amount of the rental.
- What happens if it rains or the weather turns to bad?
Tent Party Cancellation:
We ask that if you request a tent for a party that you call us within 15 days to change your mind to allow someone else the opportunity to enjoy at their event. Requests are not considered reservations until your deposit is received. The deposit is deducted from your total due at the time of payment. Tent deposits are non-refundable.
- Is an attendant needed for my party?
All parties do not require an attendant. We recommend that all events be monitored by a responsible adult to ensure that all rules of the inflatable are followed. An attendant can be provided for an additional cost. This is an added feature for larger parties, or simply for those people who wish to enjoy a worry free event that they spent so much time planning.
- Inflatable Information
- Inflatables are delivered and picked up the date of the event. We offer no customer pick-up to ensure the inflatable is installed correctly. For safety purposes the inflatable will be picked prior to dark, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All rules and policies must be followed for the safety of you and your guests.
- Customer is responsible for hose and access to water for all water related rental.
- What are your damage policies?
- We will not be responsible for damages to any underground utilities or sprinkler systems.
- Please notify Traverse City Wedding and Party Rentals of any underground or overhead obstructions, prior to staking or setting up equipment. If you are unsure of any obstructions you can contact Miss Dig at 811 or 800-482-7171 prior to your event.
- Any damages accumulated to Traverse City Wedding and Party Rentals equipment while in the renters possession will be the renter's responsibility. Full cost of equipment replacement or repair will be charged to the renter.
- Traverse City Wedding and Party Rentals will not be responsible for damages to grass, or injuries caused by the stakes used to secure tents and inflatables.